Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Right now im sitting edexcel geography, aqa chemisitry, aqa biology and edexcel maths.
    Ive only done C1 and my unit 1 paper for geography.
    My geography unit 1 exam wasnt too bad but im still so upset, regretting my 10/15 marker choice for it. So im hoping to pull my marks up in unit 2 tomorrow to get a low B atleast but i still feel like ill end up with C which is upsetting me so much.
    And C1... I honestly thought i was prepared for the exam doing all the papers and solomon. But i guess i wasnt, started stressing so much in the exam that i couldnt even understand what the questions were asking me to do so i wasted so much time and lost so marks and i wasnt even able to go over and check up on my answers. So i dont know how i did in that, even though when i did solomon papers which are harder, i done them in under 1 hour and with high marks.
    So i dont know how ill be able to get through chemistry, biology and rest of maths with how much im stressing. Especially with how under prepared i am for them.
    I dont know how i should prepare for the next week, i feel like as if ive done nothing.
    Knowing that these exams will determine what unis i could go to is tearing me apart knowing i will probably not get any As
    Have no positivity since i started my exams, feel like every exam will be a disappointment

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.