Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else find the content straight forward yet applying it in the exam seems to be incredibly difficult to get what the examiners are looking for? I don't have much common sense as it is so I find it quite challenging - anyone else the same?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewKn0x)
    Does anyone else find the content straight forward yet applying it in the exam seems to be incredibly difficult to get what the examiners are looking for? I don't have much common sense as it is so I find it quite challenging - anyone else the same?
    Is this old spec PY2 or new spec?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charthec)
    Is this old spec PY2 or new spec?
    New one! It doesn't really matter now anyway because I've spoken to my teacher and the thing I was struggling with won't come up on the exam because it's not on the spec! Thanks for your consideration though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewKn0x)
    New one! It doesn't really matter now anyway because I've spoken to my teacher and the thing I was struggling with won't come up on the exam because it's not on the spec! Thanks for your consideration though
    Ah I'm retaking the old spec legacy exam this year so I thought I'd be able to help you out.
    I'm glad you got it sorted! Good luck in your exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charthec)
    Ah I'm retaking the old spec legacy exam this year so I thought I'd be able to help you out.
    I'm glad you got it sorted! Good luck in your exam
    Good luck to you too!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.