Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just wondering if anyone is starting Writtle College this year..I will be studying a degree in Animal Science x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've got a place on the Certificate of HE in Animal Studies with hope to carry on the Animal Science degree path.
    We should all be taking the same classes.
    I can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Hey there 🙌🏼
    I'll be going to Writtle college this year, I'll either be doing the DHE or Degree in Animal Managment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RubyEllis1234)
    Hi, just wondering if anyone is starting Writtle College this year..I will be studying a degree in Animal Science x
    I am! I'll be studying veterinary physiotherapy

ReputationRep:
    I am! I'm doing equine performance and business management

ReputationRep:
    Reading this post makes me want to start again in september!! I've just graduated animal management degree this month from Writtle, its unique to say the least haha!

I'm always free if you guys have questions, id advise to take full advantage - Writtle is a crazy place haha! Don't hesitate

Mairead x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'll be starting Animal Science in September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jordpaige)
    Yeah, I'll be starting Animal Science in September
    yay another one, Im so excited x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alice_bain)
    I am! I'm doing equine performance and business management
    hey, im doing the same degree as you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RubyEllis1234)
    im starting too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.