Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm worried I won't get in to my course, does anyone know how lenient Liverpool is?

I haven't been quite well so my grades aren't up to scratch, I'm thinking i'll be around two grades/one grade away from my offer?

Has anyone gotten in to the university even though they've missed their offer?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I think it all depends on the University and the course. Maybe give them an email or phone call and explain your situation?

Work hard youll do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urbanlocations)
    I think it all depends on the University and the course. Maybe give them an email or phone call and explain your situation?

Work hard youll do it.
    Hi, do you know how I can explain my situation?
    What do you think they'd say?

It's just, I've had quite a few funerals in my family this year and I've had a few health issues, hence i've been working extremely hard.

I hope so, I really do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zadrnaks)
    Hi, do you know how I can explain my situation?
    What do you think they'd say?

It's just, I've had quite a few funerals in my family this year and I've had a few health issues, hence i've been working extremely hard.

I hope so, I really do
    I don't go to your uni however I managed to get the grades my uni wanted. However I was worried like you so I just rang admissions and they gave little hints away I suppose 'Sometimes.....blah blah' etc

ReputationRep:
    I have a dilemma

Basically I took maths, chemistry, biology and Spanish at A Level, thinking I wanted to go into science at Uni. However I don't, I've always loved art and my one biggest regret is not taking it at A Level. I took it at GCSE and for and A* but stupidly I let my family persuade me not to take it. I am really interested in architecture and I'm currently in Year 12 and sitting my AS Levels. I would really like to apply to Architecture but I don't know where to start, I haven't got Art A Level. Everyone is booking uni open days and I haven't even booked one yet?? I can either retake the year or just do an art foundation year at uni?

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated☺️☺️

Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 29, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.