Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm 14 and take 10 extra curricular exams a year plus doing other stuff which doesn't include exams. However beacause of this busy time table I don't get to bed until at least 11:30 but usually later, I then shake up at 6-6:45 everyday of the week including weekends. I feel like I'm way too busy but I don't know what to stop doing to free up some time to do normal teenage things

ReputationRep:
    Maybe list all the things you are doing 1 being the most enjoyable/beneficial and 10 being the least and then see what you think you can give up. Or maybe talk to them and say i need this amount of time to complete exams so could i maybe take 2weeks for example away from this but then return when my exams are finished. That way you can concentrate on your exams for the amount of time you need making sure you are getting the best grades possible, making sure you are having a good sleep and also freeing up some spare time to enjoy time with friends etc.

Its worth asking! Hope that helps! xx

(Original post by Sophhhowa)
    I'm 14 and take 10 extra curricular exams a year plus doing other stuff which doesn't include exams. However beacause of this busy time table I don't get to bed until at least 11:30 but usually later, I then shake up at 6-6:45 everyday of the week including weekends. I feel like I'm way too busy but I don't know what to stop doing to free up some time to do normal teenage things
    Yowzer, you're going to do yourself a mischief going at it like that.

Just do the things at school you need to do. Keep your hobbies for your own time, and just make sure you've got time to sit on your backside from time to time. That's an important thing to do.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.