Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Those were tough imo, pretty much my whole school did badly, what did you think of them

ReputationRep:
    Everyone in my year did pretty badly as well. The teacher said afterwards that the exam board knew that it was too hard and will change it in the actual exam. He also said that the mark scheme was wrong in some areas. I think the highest grade in the year was a C so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

ReputationRep:
    Was far too difficult - I only got 68% on it and it was just an overall shite paper

ReputationRep:
    guys in paper would you need to draw graphs and plot them and what do you think will come up as iam not doing lessons just the exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asim100)
    guys in paper would you need to draw graphs and plot them and what do you think will come up as iam not doing lessons just the exam
    Maybe for paper 2 as that is the paper where you will be assessed for practicals, but I think they will give you a graph and you'd just need to do scales and plotting at the most, doubt it would come up though

ReputationRep:
    what should i go over?

ReputationRep:
    guys what expermients do you need to learn for paper 2 i need help asap

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.