Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, how sexy is the intellect? watch

• View Poll Results: How are they ranked?
    1. intellect 2.looks 3.personality
    5.88%
    1. intellect 2.personality 3.looks
    23.53%
    1. looks 2. intellect 3.personality
    5.88%
    1. looks 2. personality 3.intellect
    5.88%
    1. personality 2.looks 3.intellect
    23.53%
    1. personality 2.intellect 3.looks
    35.29%

ReputationRep:
    Is it a sexy thing if a guy appears really smart?

But how sexy is it really compared to say looks and personality?

Have a vote on your priorities.

ReputationRep:
    In before they all say intelligence is the most important. Meanwhile, back in the real world, IMO guys don't exactly have legions of groupies following them around. This reminds me of a large study on female sexuality and how women said they find humour one of the most attractive qualities in a man. When asked to name some guys they find hilarious their answers were almost without exception : Russel Crowe, Tom Cruise... AYYYY LMAO

ReputationRep:
    Intellect doesn't affect the sexiness in my opinion. I love that he's smart and comes out with things out of nowhere though.. I feel like it's more of a bonus than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    Sapiosexual and proud. :cool:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I do find intelligence to be a bigger turn on that someone's looks but being intelligent has nothing on a personality you click with. I would rather be with an idiot who had a good heart and made me laugh then someone who was highly intelligent but had no charm to them.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 20, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.