Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm just wondering what Bournemouth university is like. What's it like for nightlife, is there a big shopping centre or small shops etc just general things about the life there

ReputationRep:
    Yh bournemouth is pretty fun. I garuntee its better than most places.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by sophiaaaloo)
    Hi,
    I'm just wondering what Bournemouth university is like. What's it like for nightlife, is there a big shopping centre or small shops etc just general things about the life there
    Hi sophiaaaloo

I'm sure one of our students will reply on here soon but in the meantime, head over to our student blog to hear from our student bloggers and vloggers about Bournemouth and the Students' Union.

Check out this webpage about what's in town too

Hope that helps.

Best wishes

Sarah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiaaaloo)
    Hi,
    Hey sophiaaaloo,

I'm Chrs and I am a student ambassador for Bournemouth University. I've been living in Bournemouth for nearly two years now and I don't want to leave!!

As a BU student you will receive a bus pass within your rent price and this will help you get around the campuses as well as to various places nearby for instance Poole which has Tower Park and Dolphin Shopping Centre. The biggest shopping centre is probably Castlepoint which is in Bournemouth but the high street also has loads of shops and a Christmas Market during the winter. You've also got the beach, lots of gardens and parks and the New Forest is pratically next door. Nightlife is great also with a mix of clubs, pubs and bars, between them there is definitely something for everyone. Check out Cameo Bournemouth or Halo or The Old Firestation on Facebook and you should be able to see for yourself!

Great choice by the way

Hope this has helped - let me or any of the other ambassadors know if you have any questions!

Thanks
    Chris

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.