The Student Room Group

Don't think I'll do well/reach my targets.

I've got relatively good targets, but I'm starting to feel like I won't get them. I feel like results day is going to be such a disappointment, and is it normal to feel this way at this stage? I haven't even done most of the GCSEs yet but I still don't think I'll do well enough. The mocks went MUCH better than these exams have so far. Just me?
Original post by wildjones
I've got relatively good targets, but I'm starting to feel like I won't get them. I feel like results day is going to be such a disappointment, and is it normal to feel this way at this stage? I haven't even done most of the GCSEs yet but I still don't think I'll do well enough. The mocks went MUCH better than these exams have so far. Just me?

I feel the same, i didn't get outstanding results for mocks, 3 A*s and the rest As, but i feel i was much more motivated for them and found the exams easier. I'm worried i'll let myself down and i'm really desperate to get more A*s but the exams i've done so far have just felt average
Reply 2
You could feel like an exam has gone really badly and you've messed up but then it could actually be better than you think and you could get great marks
Reply 3
Original post by Demarco101
I feel the same, i didn't get outstanding results for mocks, 3 A*s and the rest As, but i feel i was much more motivated for them and found the exams easier. I'm worried i'll let myself down and i'm really desperate to get more A*s but the exams i've done so far have just felt average

Exactly the same here! I'm so afraid of letting everyone down after having got good mock results. The exams seemed easier and I did hardly any revision. And then now, I've done so much revision etc but they're just not going well. Idk, just seems like a disappointment on results day:s-smilie:
Reply 4
I feel the same. :lol:
Just do the best you possibly can, so you know you did your absolute best. You never know, you might surprise yourself on results day! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest