Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

She is:
    always feeling depressed
    always cries
    always messages me and then just sits there doing nothing waiting for my reply

so yeah just generally annoying me and i dont know what to do but i love her

ReputationRep:
    Have you even asked if somethings bothering her? Yes, please dump her for her own sake. Prick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If she is depressed then you are not doing your job as a boyfriend!!! You don't dump her, you be there for her and make her feel better....................then pin her down, batista bomb her and raise your WWE belt up high.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A321)
    Have you even asked if somethings bothering her? Yes, please dump her for her own sake. Prick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bit harsh, you don't know the full story. Depression can be draining for both people involved :/
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Sounds like she is going through a hard time at the moment and might be suffering depression. I think the best thing to do is to talk to her and tell her that her being unhappy is making you unhappy in the relationship, and suggest that she really needs to to go the doctors and get some help otherwise you don't think you will be able to be with her because it is making you to stressed and unhappy. So basically support her if she is willing to get some help and if she isn't break up but let her friends/family know that you are worried about her.

ReputationRep:
    You need to put your own happiness first, if the relationship isn't making you happy dump her. If you really care for her you may be able to do a bit more to help combat the problems she's facing.

Alternatively, fist the lass.

ReputationRep:
    what kinda BF you are.... GOSH..
    she is depressed and feel upset and you are planning to make her even more depressed by ditching her.... THATS NOT LOVE mate :noway:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She is:
    always feeling depressed
    always cries

Instead of talking to her like a decent person... you come on the internet and ask strangers whether you should dump your girlfriend... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    You say you love her and then talk about dumping her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She is:
    always feeling depressed
    always cries

I have had depression before and it'seems absolutely horrible. The feeling of despair and hopelessness, losing the will to keep going. Don't you feel any sympathy for your girlfriend for what she's going through? Have you tried to encourage her to get professional help and asked what you could do to make it better? When people I love go through depression, I support them because it feels like the natural thing to do. I expect the same support from people who claim to love me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 20, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.