Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys
    I was wondering if anyone had the set 2 specimen papers that teachers get from Edexcel. My school gave me one but it's got red lines all across the page and I can't really use it. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wajeeh1364)
    Hey guys
    I was wondering if anyone had the set 2 specimen papers that teachers get from Edexcel. My school gave me one but it's got red lines all across the page and I can't really use it. Thanks!
    Hi, I have a few questions from the specimen papers which i had for my mock (do you want these?) also can you send me the one you have?thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wajeeh1364)
    Hey guys
    hey by any chance do u have the paper. I have done the speciemen paper 1. I need some more revision material

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ray12399)
    Hi, I have a few questions from the specimen papers which i had for my mock (do you want these?) also can you send me the one you have?thanks
    Hi
    Do u still have those questions from that paper?

ReputationRep:
    Hi do you still have the questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ray12399)
    Hi do you know the paper where the questions were taken for your mock? Thanks a lot

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 13, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.