Edexcel AS Chemistry Specimen Papers Watch

wajeeh1364
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey guys
I was wondering if anyone had the set 2 specimen papers that teachers get from Edexcel. My school gave me one but it's got red lines all across the page and I can't really use it. Thanks!
ray12399
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by wajeeh1364)
Hey guys
I was wondering if anyone had the set 2 specimen papers that teachers get from Edexcel. My school gave me one but it's got red lines all across the page and I can't really use it. Thanks!
Hi, I have a few questions from the specimen papers which i had for my mock (do you want these?) also can you send me the one you have?thanks
yeah1106
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey guys
hey by any chance do u have the paper. I have done the speciemen paper 1. I need some more revision material
sakaria.hssn3
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ray12399)
Hi, I have a few questions from the specimen papers which i had for my mock (do you want these?) also can you send me the one you have?thanks
Hi
Do u still have those questions from that paper?
Hendi molice
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi do you still have the questions?
Aabid 24
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ray12399)
Hi do you know the paper where the questions were taken for your mock? Thanks a lot
obi145
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey guys
If you've still got the copy with red lines all over, could you send them to me please
Selekt1234
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Does anyone’s me have them I failed my mocks and I wanted to revise from them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are cats selfish

Yes (71)
57.72%
No (52)
42.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise