Turn on thread page Beta

Really close friends watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Oh, it wasn't serious, we were just playing games (e.g. "I've never fancied someone at X college" "Well I've never pulled another Clare medic...!" I've learned the hard way though that you shouldn't trust everyone.
    Well, some people I think can be trusted, just as some people trust me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well, some people I think can be trusted, just as some people trust me.
    Sometimes I am wrong though

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I am wrong though
    Sometimes people can be very nasty and untrustowrthy, but sometimes you get the odd person who will not betray your trust.

ReputationRep:
    nope

the sunday tabloids are always around the corner should you become famous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    nope

Something tells me I won't be famous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    nope

All my logs are securely zipped several times with passwords on each level, they will not be breached.

ReputationRep:
    Something tells me I won't be famous.
    Well, you are famous on here, you just have to move up to the next level.

ReputationRep:
    No, never had any friends like that.

MB

ReputationRep:
    Do you have any really close friends who you can share almost anything with and you completely trust each other?
    My best friend who happens to be a gay guy and my best female friend. We tell eachother everything.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have any really close friends who you can share almost anything with and you completely trust each other?
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    I do have some superb friends. I am not certain as to whether I would say any of them were my 'best' friends. I do talk to them occassionally as a release, but I am very careful. I don't think I could ever trust them all completely. Especially with some things, which are just to delicate. I have been let down too many times.

ReputationRep:
    yup!! and i love them!
    we completely trust each other but don't necessarily tell each other everything coz some things are just not meant to be told...

ReputationRep:
    Yeppers! I make it a point to draw a line between acquaintances and friends, and my good friends have all my trust..... I would do just about anything for them, and I'm sure they would do the same for me.

They're lovely

ReputationRep:
    yep i have my bestest freind in the whole world, and i feel so special that i found her cos we are so close and i totally trust each other with everything!!! she makes me feel safe and loved for who i am!!! what is wierd is that there are 2 years age difference between us so we dont share the same experiences but we still are the best of friends, i could never have hoped for a better friend!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, my boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    i got 3 best friends (one is also my sister)
    and my boyfriend.
    ill tell them everything.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've been mates with my best buddy for 15yrs!! We went to that same primary school, high school and college!! But we are going to different uni's... I do share most things with her...but not the really serious things..I keep them to myself and no one ever knows! (Or i like to think so!)

ReputationRep:
    Yes, many. The advantage of going to boarding school. The friends i made there are friends for life.

ReputationRep:
    yes, i have two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    i would share pretty much everything with my best friends, but a few things i could never ever ever tell anyone

i know what you mean. i have a couple of friends that are like sisters to me...but some things i cant even tell them.
    i think it's important to have these type of people though as it is so different talking to family.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.