Turn on thread page Beta

Really close friends watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Do you have any really close friends who you can share almost anything with and you completely trust each other?
    My Sister and my friends, I can always talk to them about things that are going on.

ReputationRep:
    yeah I have one who is identical to me in likes so I can relate to her a lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    yeah I have one who is identical to me in likes so I can relate to her a lot!

qualitatively or quantitatively identical?

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    qualitatively or quantitatively identical?

MB
    she looks like me and acts like me, and I look and act like her, although we are not related, its really wierd!

ReputationRep:
    yeahhh i do...its my best friend matt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    she looks like me and acts like me, and I look and act like her, although we are not related, its really wierd!

Ok, I was thinking that if she was quantatively identical then you would be your own best friend.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    Ok, I was thinking that if she was quantatively identical then you would be your own best friend.

MB
    god this is getting confusing!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.