zahraxxx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm resitting this paper, so I thought I'd make a thread for it.
Anyone have any suggestions about what questions may come up? I was thinking family relationships?
Lamatata
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm resitting it as well, I reckon music will come up!
Bowers717
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm resitting too! Health and lifestyle had come up for the past 4 exams so I don't think that will come up this year (unfortunately). Hoping that they're nice questions!
Lamatata
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bowers717)
I'm resitting too! Health and lifestyle had come up for the past 4 exams so I don't think that will come up this year (unfortunately). Hoping that they're nice questions!
By looking at the trend from the past years, one of the relationship topics should definitely come up this year...so i'm just revising those topics, what grade do you expect yourself to get in this paper?
JP0458B
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think it would be useful if we were all on one dedicated French thread so it would be great if you could all go over to the 'AQA AS French official 2016' thread

Merci!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.39%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.64%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.27%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise