hendyrix
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi

For Part A and B of the GCSE AQA of mice and men questions, are you supposed to write introductions and conclusions like you are supposed to for an inspector calls or the crucible e.t.c

Thanks
rheaj44
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
I'm not sure. but I think for a) you don't need to do an intro or conclusion, just go straight into the analysis. You could probably do one to briefly introduce the theme they're asking about in b) and also a brief conclusion to summarise things.

That's what I'm doing anyway :P
hendyrix
Rep:
(Original post by rheaj44)
I'm not sure. but I think for a) you don't need to do an intro or conclusion, just go straight into the analysis. You could probably do one to briefly introduce the theme they're asking about in b) and also a brief conclusion to summarise things.

That's what I'm doing anyway :P

Thanks

Also with part b do you need to analyse language or just look at situations in Of mice and men that relate to the question?
rheaj44
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by hendyrix)
Thanks

Also with part b do you need to analyse language or just look at situations in Of mice and men that relate to the question?
in part b it's more making points in relation to the question, and then back these up with quotes that you can do a bit of analysing of to show you understand what the words are showing. So still analyse language but not as much, as your explaining is more important in this part.
hendyrix
Rep:
(Original post by rheaj44)
in part b it's more making points in relation to the question, and then back these up with quotes that you can do a bit of analysing of to show you understand what the words are showing. So still analyse language but not as much, as your explaining is more important in this part.
Thank you
rheaj44
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by hendyrix)
Thank you
No problem, and good luck with your exam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.62%
Okay (86)
29.55%
A bit lacking (105)
36.08%
Not good at all (72)
24.74%

Watched Threads