Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA GCSE English Literature Paper 1 and Paper 2 predictions Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    Has anyone got any predictions for Of Mice and Men and An Inspector Calls for paper one and the Conflict poetry cluster for paper two?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, for Of Mice and Men it's likey to be Curley as they haven't asked about him eevr and also focus on the fight scene between him and Lennie and also Crooks' bedroom scene

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have any predictions on Inspector Calls, A Christmas Carol, Macbeth and Love and Relationships cluster for poems?
    If yes please tag me really want to know fast
    thnxs xoxox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KawaiiPanda)
    does anyone have any predictions on Inspector Calls, A Christmas Carol, Macbeth and Love and Relationships cluster for poems?
    If yes please tag me really want to know fast
    thnxs xoxox
    I think the Macbeth one is likely to be the supernatural or reality and appearance (that's just based on the past papers i've been given) sorry, but i'm not doing any others that are the same as you. Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has any predictions for Lord of the Flies, Macbeth, The conflict cluster of poems, or Jekyll and Hyde, that would be appreciated! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisie)
    Hello!
    Has anyone got any predictions for Of Mice and Men and An Inspector Calls for paper one and the Conflict poetry cluster for paper two?
    The only thing i know is that i doubt the poem they give you will be What were they like? or Half caste (those have been on the last two papers)

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have any predictions for Jane eyre and merchant of venice? AQA, itd be appreciated because im very stressed atm.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any predictions for A Christmas Carol?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else feel ****ed or is it just me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hogfe001)
    If anyone has any predictions for Lord of the Flies, Macbeth, The conflict cluster of poems, or Jekyll and Hyde, that would be appreciated! x
    I expect AQA to ask a question regarding the beasts existence and it's impact on the boys regression in civilisation, however they could solely base the questions they ask on civilised characters like jack or piggy and their significance or I guess they could ask us about themes of innocence I don't really know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sannahhanif009)
    Does anybody have any predictions for Jane eyre and merchant of venice? AQA, itd be appreciated because im very stressed atm.
    lmao I'm doing them tomorrow too, I really hope they ask how Jane is represented as a strong female character or Bertha's significance I would really hate for them to ask me about mr Rochester or the theme of romance.
    merchant of Venice- I think its going to be about how shylock is merely presented in the play- I doubt they'll ask about money since that was in the exemplar but I really don't knowwww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warren2412)
    Anyone got any predictions for A Christmas Carol?
    How does Dickens portray social responsibility in this source [Random Source] and in the whole text?

ReputationRep:
    For the Power and Conflict question, I am guessing that it could be "how is UNFAIRNESS presented in London and one other poem." Or in War photographer and one other poem. So I would choose those two... if the other one was in the question.

Really hoping that Tissue by Imtiaz Darker doesn't come up...

Who else is doing last minute quote revision? haha yep me too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.