AQA GCSE English Literature Paper 1 and Paper 2 predictions

Watch
daisie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello!
Has anyone got any predictions for Of Mice and Men and An Inspector Calls for paper one and the Conflict poetry cluster for paper two?
Rumaisa10506
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, for Of Mice and Men it's likey to be Curley as they haven't asked about him eevr and also focus on the fight scene between him and Lennie and also Crooks' bedroom scene
KawaiiPanda
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
does anyone have any predictions on Inspector Calls, A Christmas Carol, Macbeth and Love and Relationships cluster for poems?
If yes please tag me really want to know fast
thnxs xoxox
hogfe001
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by KawaiiPanda)
does anyone have any predictions on Inspector Calls, A Christmas Carol, Macbeth and Love and Relationships cluster for poems?
If yes please tag me really want to know fast
thnxs xoxox
I think the Macbeth one is likely to be the supernatural or reality and appearance (that's just based on the past papers i've been given) sorry, but i'm not doing any others that are the same as you. Hope this helps!
hogfe001
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If anyone has any predictions for Lord of the Flies, Macbeth, The conflict cluster of poems, or Jekyll and Hyde, that would be appreciated! x
hogfe001
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by daisie)
Hello!
Has anyone got any predictions for Of Mice and Men and An Inspector Calls for paper one and the Conflict poetry cluster for paper two?
The only thing i know is that i doubt the poem they give you will be What were they like? or Half caste (those have been on the last two papers)
sannahhanif009
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Does anybody have any predictions for Jane eyre and merchant of venice? AQA, itd be appreciated because im very stressed atm.
Warren2412
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone got any predictions for A Christmas Carol?
Fighter365
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Does anyone else feel ****ed or is it just me
lmaooome
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by hogfe001)
If anyone has any predictions for Lord of the Flies, Macbeth, The conflict cluster of poems, or Jekyll and Hyde, that would be appreciated! x
I expect AQA to ask a question regarding the beasts existence and it's impact on the boys regression in civilisation, however they could solely base the questions they ask on civilised characters like jack or piggy and their significance or I guess they could ask us about themes of innocence I don't really know
lmaooome
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sannahhanif009)
Does anybody have any predictions for Jane eyre and merchant of venice? AQA, itd be appreciated because im very stressed atm.
lmao I'm doing them tomorrow too, I really hope they ask how Jane is represented as a strong female character or Bertha's significance I would really hate for them to ask me about mr Rochester or the theme of romance.
merchant of Venice- I think its going to be about how shylock is merely presented in the play- I doubt they'll ask about money since that was in the exemplar but I really don't knowwww
BenGarland
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Warren2412)
Anyone got any predictions for A Christmas Carol?
How does Dickens portray social responsibility in this source [Random Source] and in the whole text?
Alex$
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
For the Power and Conflict question, I am guessing that it could be "how is UNFAIRNESS presented in London and one other poem." Or in War photographer and one other poem. So I would choose those two... if the other one was in the question.

Really hoping that Tissue by Imtiaz Darker doesn't come up...

Who else is doing last minute quote revision? haha yep me too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (717)
33.77%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (911)
42.91%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (402)
18.94%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.38%

Watched Threads