Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    okay so i got a new radio put in at halfords and paid the freak who worked there £30 for him to install it for me.

the radio before was not a problem but like i just wanted a new one with a usb aux and not a aux wire so i decided to get a new one.

anyway the radio before that was fine not that i used it but now it's fuzzy as hell, also note that when i went to pay the ***** for the radio after he fitted it in my car, he said to me ''i fixed your aerial for you too so it's all good to go'', and i was like what the **** have you done to my aerial because there was NOTHING wrong it in the first place.

anyway i drive away and the radio is fuzzy as hell, i try and find stations and stuff it's a digital radio or whatever and they come up and for some reason the only station that works perfectly is ''SMOOTH'', tbh i like it sometimes because i'm old school as **** in some ways but like i want to listen to other ones, it will find them if i do it manually or whatever or search but it's always so fuzzy

is this a problem with my aerial or is it a problem with the radio because it's only picking up SMOOTH and that's perfect so like what do i do

is there a way i can fix this mess i've had it like a month now so i probably can't even take it back to the retard who served me

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.