The Student Room Group

How has the world conspired to distract you from revising?

I remember when I did my AS and A Levels I used to go to the public library in town to revise, and there was ALWAYS something in the square outside the library that would distract me. In June of AS there was some sort of graffiti festival with buskers (and amps!!) and in the summer of A2 Gordon's Gin set up a gin tent giving away free gin!

The music was too annoying and the gin was just too tempting...

Has anything ever ruined your revision/exam time?
Reply 1
Original post by Fox Corner
I remember when I did my AS and A Levels I used to go to the public library in town to revise, and there was ALWAYS something in the square outside the library that would distract me. In June of AS there was some sort of graffiti festival with buskers (and amps!!) and in the summer of A2 Gordon's Gin set up a gin tent giving away free gin!

The music was too annoying and the gin was just too tempting...

Has anything ever ruined your revision/exam time?

Cricket matches. Releasing nvidia's 1080. Upcoming ATi's Polaris. And then they are releasing all of these games.

I can't blame the world though. When I'm studying, even the wall seems like a beautiful piece of art...
Reply 2
TSR :rofl:
WELL I keep on ending up watching 'just 5 mins' of my show, tsr, shows again and then laying in bed and then listening to music and then eating and then being bored and then studying like a line and then repeat.

Quick Reply

Latest