Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have the unofficial mark scheme for 2016 Spanish edexcel???

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm looking for it too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bazinga19)
    No, I'm looking for it too
    Same, how did you guys find it? I found the reading quite hard 😭

ReputationRep:
    Anyone found it?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have the unofficial mark scheme?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone want to discuss answers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crosbycasey56)
    Does anyone want to discuss answers?
    Yeessssssssssssss plz. I found that worryingly easy apart from the hotel question? idk I'm so stressed rn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennifer9878)
    Same, how did you guys find it? I found the reading quite hard 😭
    I found listening harder than reading actually. Overall though I thought it was easier than some past papers I did.

ReputationRep:
    For the hotel question i said that when they left the hotel they would get a bill with insurance - it said ciento and seguros, so i sort of guessed that
    And for the advantage for the agency would be that it is easy to sell...
    The tourists would spend their money in other countries, which would increase the currency for the country and they would waste money
    But im not sure if thats right

ReputationRep:
    omg! Same I've been trying to find the unofficial mark scheme as well since yesterday~~ did anyone else find the reading (last question) really hard about the green buses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puffy2295)
    omg! Same I've been trying to find the unofficial mark scheme as well since yesterday~~ did anyone else find the reading (last question) really hard about the green buses?
    Yes I guessed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puffy2295)
    a bit, i put sin vehiculos for the 1st question and silenciamente and that it was grande...

ReputationRep:
    What options where there for the grande part?

ReputationRep:
    I've literally forgotten the options for the question with "grande" in it.

I just remember the choices for I think the question before the 2nd last one which I think had : silenciosamente, ruidosamente and rapidamente :-))))

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone actually a Unofficial MS for this? Been looking but no luck

ReputationRep:
    For the hotel question i said that when they left the hotel they would get a bill with insurance - it said ciento and seguros, so i sort of guessed that
    The tourists would spend their money in other countries, which would increase the currency for the country and they would waste money
    Ok so basically I don't remember all of the questiond but if anyone knows what the question was I can try and remember answers

For the hotel question:
    What kind of holiday: all-inclusive
    Why might the tourists be surprised?: they will have gained weight
    Why?: because they go overboard on the all inclusive and eat more than they need
    Advantage for the hotel: easier to plan everything in advance for busy season, no hotel numbers and plan accordingly
    Advantage for agency: easy package to sell as it requires little effort on their part
    Advantage for the tourist: there are no surprise bills/costs as everything is paid for before they even leave their house.
    Disadvantages for local economy: tourists pay in their own country (money doesnt reach local businesses) and they dont spend money outside the hotel because it's all-inclusive (so businesses like restaurants lose out)

For the eco bus, the options were grandes, pequeños and pesados (pesados being the correct answer I think as a bus with two motors will weigh more and it can't be grandes because it went to "hard to access streets")

ReputationRep:
    Ok so basically I don't remember all of the questiond but if anyone knows what the question was I can try and remember answers

For the hotel question:
    What kind of holiday: all-inclusive
    Why might the tourists be surprised?: they will have gained weight
    Why?: because they go overboard on the all inclusive and eat more than they need
    Advantage for the hotel: easier to plan everything in advance for busy season, know hotel numbers and plan accordingly
    Advantage for agency: easy package to sell as it requires little effort on their part
    Advantage for the tourist: there are no surprise bills/costs as everything is paid for before they even leave their house.
    Disadvantages for local economy: tourists pay in their own country (money doesnt reach local businesses) and they dont spend money outside the hotel because it's all-inclusive (so businesses like restaurants lose out)

For the eco bus, the options were grandes, pequeños and pesados (pesados being the correct answer I think as a bus with two motors will weigh more and it can't be grandes because it went to "hard to access streets")

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.