Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I completed my AS last year and cocked it up quite badly. I take English literature, Geography and PE and I got BCC in each respectively. Loughborough offered me an offer of AAB to get onto the course. I was just wondering how lenient Loughborough are with entry requirements? I think my personal statement helped me a bit, but surely they don't expect me to go from BCC to AAB? I am currently doing my resits and am hoping to come out with A in English lit, B in Geography and B in PE. Also, does anyone know whether Loughborough have any Sport courses open on clearing? I am desperate to go there.

Thank you everyone

ReputationRep:
    I know this is late, but I'll reply anyway....
    I recently looked at the ucas and telegraph clearing lists and sport science amount a couple of other sport related courses are open for clearing at Loughborough uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nutty baller)
    Hi everyone! I completed my AS last year and cocked it up quite badly. I take English literature, Geography and PE and I got BCC in each respectively. Loughborough offered me an offer of AAB to get onto the course. I was just wondering how lenient Loughborough are with entry requirements? I think my personal statement helped me a bit, but surely they don't expect me to go from BCC to AAB? I am currently doing my resits and am hoping to come out with A in English lit, B in Geography and B in PE. Also, does anyone know whether Loughborough have any Sport courses open on clearing? I am desperate to go there.

Thank you everyone
    I'm pretty sure I heard someone say they had been accepted with ABC last year

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.