Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This sounds like a bit of a stupid question but why I'm asking is because I have no idea what actually takes place at prom? Is it dance a bit then eat food and take some photos or something else? I want to know because I'm not exactly the most popular kid and have social anxiety so I don't want to be standing in a corner for 3 or 4 hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AxSirlotl)
    This sounds like a bit of a stupid question but why I'm asking is because I have no idea what actually takes place at prom? Is it dance a bit then eat food and take some photos or something else? I want to know because I'm not exactly the most popular kid and have social anxiety so I don't want to be standing in a corner for 3 or 4 hours.
    Just go with it and be yourself. Be chill and just go up and talk to people I mean how bad can it be! Probably can ask a teacher or fellow student what the plan is for the evening if you are really worried you can just stand around and eat all the food lol, that's normally what I'd do

Mine was amazing!! Got with 3 of the hottest chicks in my school LOL. Yh... its chill, just make the most of it.

ReputationRep:
    I am looking forward to Prom! The thing is, I have had a Crush on a boy for over two years. What do I do at Prom, he does not know that I like him xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That is pretty much it but can vary from school to school. You really should going. It can be fun and you never know you might enjoy it and make it memorable.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.