The Student Room Group

Have you ever tried spying apps on your partner?

What do you think of these function?
I have suspicion that my partner is cheating on me. My friend has suggested me to use this app: http://www.phonespyapps.com/thetruthspy-review to find out the truth.
I have never done it and I am not sure if this is the right thing to do. But it can track messages and phone calls, as well as the location. So it is very tempting.

What would you do? Share your thoughts.
Reply 1
If you think your partner is cheating on you, ask them. It's not rocket science. the key to a healthy, happy and successful relationship is communication and trust. By 'spying' on your boyfriend, you are breaking both those traits. What if your boyfriend were to find out you had been 'spying' on him and it turns out he was completely innocent? If I were him I'd running as far away from you as possible.
And if you do 'spy' on him, and find out that he is cheating... aren't you just as bad? Seeing as cheating is breaking someone's trust, just as spying is?
No cos I don't have one.

Probably cos I study a lot and never leave my room..
Original post by Stk1010
If you think your partner is cheating on you, ask them. It's not rocket science. the key to a healthy, happy and successful relationship is communication and trust. By 'spying' on your boyfriend, you are breaking both those traits. What if your boyfriend were to find out you had been 'spying' on him and it turns out he was completely innocent? If I were him I'd running as far away from you as possible.
And if you do 'spy' on him, and find out that he is cheating... aren't you just as bad? Seeing as cheating is breaking someone's trust, just as spying is?

Not the same, logically maybe, but the reaction one has to being spied on is not the same as being cheated on
Reply 4
Original post by DanteTheDoorWot
Not the same, logically maybe, but the reaction one has to being spied on is not the same as being cheated on

You're right. But, the point is, it's still an intentional act of betrayal. If I found out my girlfriend had been spying on me I honestly think I'd end it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending