The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel B Geography - Unit 1 - Tuesday 24th May 2016

I couldn't find anything on this so decided to make one. Please discuss revision tips and anything to do with the exam. Good luck everyone!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Slightly scared for this:s-smilie: have barely revised yet. Doing a lot this weekend:frown:
Original post by hannxhc
Slightly scared for this:s-smilie: have barely revised yet. Doing a lot this weekend:frown:

Lol, I'm in the same boat. Hardly done any revision and the exam is only four days time. :frown:
Knowing case studies is crucial, guys. You can pick up marks just for knowing statistics and figures in your case study questions.
Original post by thatonepunkguy
Knowing case studies is crucial, guys. You can pick up marks just for knowing statistics and figures in your case study questions.

I struggle to remember the statistics. May need to go over them.
Reply 5
Case studies are the death of me, there's too many! What do you think the 6 marker will be for restless earth?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by srmed
Case studies are the death of me, there's too many! What do you think the 6 marker will be for restless earth?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Someone said that it could be on volcanoes but no clue if I'm honest.
I've so far today created an all inclusive, note form revision guide for restless earth... would anyone be interested in it? It has everything you need to know for restless earth. Also if anyone has a particular unit they would like me to create Ill do that today too?
Reply 8
How's everyone revising?
Original post by mairossanna
I've so far today created an all inclusive, note form revision guide for restless earth... would anyone be interested in it? It has everything you need to know for restless earth. Also if anyone has a particular unit they would like me to create Ill do that today too?

Oh my God. Yes please do send it to me. if you can! would you possibly have anything on coasts? I struggle on that the most?
Original post by SoDoneWithSchool
Oh my God. Yes please do send it to me. if you can! would you possibly have anything on coasts? I struggle on that the most?

I haven't done coast yet but I'll get it done for you and send it to you ASAP!
How are you guys feeling about this exam? I'm just cramming rn tbh.

Feel free to share prediction/tips/revision resources or tips on here.

Here's a website that I've found useful:
http://www.gcsegeography.co.uk/home

Spoiler

I haven't done coast yet but I'll get it done for you and send it to you ASAP!

Awh thank you so much. Please would you be able to link the restless earth doc too? That'd be awesome. But thank youu sooooooo much again. Honestly:redface:

Are you doing the exam tomorrow btw?
Awh thank you so much. Please would you be able to link the restless earth doc too? That'd be awesome. But thank youu sooooooo much again. Honestly:redface:

Are you doing the exam tomorrow btw?

yeah I am! good luck, I'm strangely looking forward to it....
yeah I am! good luck, I'm strangely looking forward to it....

Thank you so much for the docs. Your a life saver.
And same I guess, geography is pretty good compared to today's english:colonhash: I messed up so bad

But heyyy ho.

I'll pm you my email, drop me a message. So If you want any help from me too I'd be happy to do that!!:smile:
Thank you so much for the docs. Your a life saver.
And same I guess, geography is pretty good compared to today's english:colonhash: I messed up so bad

But heyyy ho.

I'll pm you my email, drop me a message. So If you want any help from me too I'd be happy to do that!!:smile:

Aha don't worry about it, I'm working on a coast one now... what exam board are you on for english?
Aha don't worry about it, I'm working on a coast one now... what exam board are you on for english?

Just saw this now. xD.

I'm on aqa hbu?
Just saw this now. xD.

I'm on aqa hbu?

Yeah same :smile:
I'm really worried for geography tomorrow! It will either go one way or the other! How are you feeling about it?
Does anyone have any predictions or guesses as to what may come up? :smile::tongue: GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Quick Reply

Latest