The Student Room Group

RAMADAN 2016 Any muslims planning on secretly not fasting?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
why though, it literally adds nothing to my life

It comes down to either believing in god or not. Personally for me not believing in god is crazy -to think we have 80 years to live and chill and then that's it. If god doesn't exist then there's no meaning to life and when your 79 years old sitting on one of them grandpa chairs you'll be depressed af cos that's it yolo . Feel sorry for all them old dudes knowing there gonna die soon and don't believe in life after death. tbf anyone of us could die at anytime so i guess that goes for all of us
(edited 7 years ago)
suppose
Original post by Pearlxxx
Lol..why are you asking opinions from non muslims?? They have no idea about islam. How come you dont practice islam if you are born in a muslim family? Whats your religion? You should consider yourself blessed for being born in a muslim family..or maybe u just wont because u dont know the worth of islam. And if you dont see the point in fasting then read hadith and gain knowledge about islam. Its sad how you dont value islam:frown:

1. Most non Muslims know more about Islam than Muslims actually. You don't have to be a Muslim to be very knowledgable within Islam. Obvious point to bring up but it seems like you can't recognise that.
2. Just because you've been born into a family doesn't mean you have to follow it blindly for the rest of your life. People should be able to leave/change their beliefs as they age. It's a part of growing up, if that means completely changing your religion then let it be.
3. Blessed for being in a Muslim family. The arrogance, guess God doesn't care about the remaining ~ 4 billion people who weren't born in a Muslim family.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What kind of thread is this, people exposing their sins to other people is bad. Never mind embarrassing. Everyone will stand up to Allah and not doing a compulsory act will lead to consequences in the here after. I'm not anybody's parents or elders to force this upon anybody. With suitable intentions become even better outcomes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending