Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you do if you saw a child hurting their parents? Watch

ReputationRep:
    On Wednesday I saw a little girl from primary punching her dad, which her dad showed like little to no emotion except he was trying to block it and looked a bit hurt. Then today I was walking home when again I saw the little girl smacking with a tree stick and hitting it on him and it snapped. I didn't know what to do, should I do something!? Is there a reason why this little girl is hurting her dad, she seemed happy when she hit her dad though... (I'm not sure if it's her dad could be her brother or someone)

ReputationRep:
    Next time you see the little girl.... RKO outta nowhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel162911)
    On Wednesday I saw a little girl from primary punching her dad, which her dad showed like little to no emotion except he was trying to block it and looked a bit hurt. Then today I was walking home when again I saw the little girl smacking with a tree stick and hitting it on him and it snapped. I didn't know what to do, should I do something!? Is there a reason why this little girl is hurting her dad, she seemed happy when she hit her dad though... (I'm not sure if it's her dad could be her brother or someone)
    I don't get involved in other people's lives, its just plain foolishness. I know it isn't nice to see but it isn't any of your business to deal with other families problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninjakam119)
    Next time you see the little girl.... RKO outta nowhere
    I'm kinda afraid of her since she looks intimidating and strong for a small girl...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    I don't get involved in other people's lives, its just plain foolishness. I know it isn't nice to see but it isn't any of your business to deal with other families problems
    Thank you for your response but I do disagree about it being completely foolish for instance take it a kid was being abused by their parents and didn't know that it was wrong. It would be morally right for someone, a stranger, to help the kid but you might think it's foolish, maybe I am. I just felt bad for that man but who knows what's happening behind closed doors...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel162911)
    Thank you for your response but I do disagree about it being completely foolish for instance take it a kid was being abused by their parents and didn't know that it was wrong. It would be morally right for someone, a stranger, to help the kid but you might think it's foolish, maybe I am. I just felt bad for that man but who knows what's happening behind closed doors...
    A parent abusing a child is a completly different matter considering adults are taller and stronger than children. If you get involved its likely the parent will be annoyed at the intrusion and you get into more hassle than its worth. Just keep out of other peoples lives. Shes probably one of those spoilt brat daddys girl types

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    A parent abusing a child is a completly different matter considering adults are taller and stronger than children. If you get involved its likely the parent will be annoyed at the intrusion and you get into more hassle than its worth. Just keep out of other peoples lives. Shes probably one of those spoilt brat daddys girl types
    Okay I'll just do that then, thank you for helping.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.