Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I was wondering how all of you guys found the first week of GCSE's? Changing religion every question in Edexcel RS Unit 8 talking about independent companies, drunk rats and alcoholic 15 year olds in AQA biology probably weren't my best exams...

ReputationRep:
    So glad that my school does edexcel for science as those exams have been fine. Just learn the mark schemes for all the common questions that come up and science exams aren't that bad for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black1blade)
    So glad that my school does edexcel for science as those exams have been fine. Just learn the mark schemes for all the common questions that come up and science exams aren't that bad for me.
    Do you do Edexcel geography B?

ReputationRep:
    b1, c1, english lit, english language, RE edexcel, had these exams so far and they were all easy af.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3.14uren)
    Do you do Edexcel geography B?
    I'm OCR for geography. Kinda sucks how vague the mark schemes are and doing practice papers for geography sucks. I've got the SDME tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    I've had Eng Lang CIE (If you've been on Twitter, you know people aren't happy!), Edexcel French Higher Reading/Listening and English Literature today. So far, Eng Lang wasn't that bad, French was horrible and Eng lit was awesome!

(Original post by black1blade)
    I'm OCR for geography. Kinda sucks how vague the mark schemes are and doing practice papers for geography sucks. I've got the SDME tomorrow.
    I've got the Geog paper tomorrow, fun fun fun!

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure your exams have been fine so far! good luck for geography tomorrow as well, I am screwed!

ReputationRep:
    annoying
    sh*t
    p*sstaking
    annoying
    frustrating
    ugh
    i-want-my-freedom
    SO EFFING ANNOYING

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.