I don't remember very much about it. I probably played it between 2006 and 2010, but it could have been released much earlier than that.
Things I can remember about it (apart from the fact that it was freaking awesome):
- It was a game about zoos. You made your own zoo and aimed to get its ratings up. You could add food/drinks carts, bathrooms, souvenir shops, as well as (of course) more enclosures and animals
- The graphics weren't excellent, but they weren't terrible either
- The desktop icon had the face of a Bengal Tiger on it
- I'm pretty sure the word 'Zoo' was in the name (although I'm not 100%)
- There was a kind of tutorial type thing were it talked you through how to make an elephant give birth to a woolly mammoth by messing with its genes or something in the zoo vet place
I'll tag on anything else I remember. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out!
Trying to find this PC game as I played as a kid Watch
- Thread Starter
- 21-05-2016 09:17
- 21-05-2016 10:44
Two series come into mind: Zoo Tycoon and Wildlife Park.
Zoo Tycoon is the most popular game series in the genre, and even if it's not the game you're thinking of I'd recommend giving it a try.
Hopefully this helps you get a bit closer to finding your mystery game.
- 21-05-2016 10:45
Definitely Zoo Tycoon (i loved that game)
(Original post by crozibear96)
- 23-05-2016 12:56
There was a kind of tutorial type thing were it talked you through how to make an elephant give birth to a woolly mammoth by messing with its genes or something in the zoo vet place