Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

English Literature is on MONDAY... just me thats freaking? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so, basically, English Lit is on Monday and although I've revised my texts a fair bit over the last few months I am FREAKING?

I'm on OCR and I have my two papers on Of Mice and Men and Journey's End on Monday and then Pride and Prejudice and Heaney's Poems on Friday and I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO REVISE THIS WEEKEND?

Any help would be appreciated before I break down. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Same I got of mice and men and inspector calls

ReputationRep:
    For my exam I learnt key quotes and themes, also the night before I'd recommend at looking at some essays! The one I looked at came up in the paper the next day. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 10studentlife)
    For my exam I learnt key quotes and themes, also the night before I'd recommend at looking at some essays! The one I looked at came up in the paper the next day. Good luck!
    Would you recommend that I find like 10 key quotes for each character and theme then?

ReputationRep:
    Mine is also on monday and i can't find my kindertrasport book anywhere i am going to screammmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentshavefun)
    Same I got of mice and men and inspector calls

Im literally so scared haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evebennettx)
    Would you recommend that I find like 10 key quotes for each character and theme then?
    100% I cannot stress how important it is, I'm not sure whether you are allowed the novel but it saves so much time in the exam!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishandrice)
    Mine is also on monday and i can't find my kindertrasport book anywhere i am going to screammmmm
    Argh!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing OMAM and AIC (AQA board) and I'm not sure what the differences are between OCR and AQA, but this weekend I'm doing essay plans for the main themes and characters and that should help you to memorise key quotes. It helps me because a lot of the time essays I write are all over the place and have no structure, so this helps me get my thoughts straight! Me and all of my friends are freaking out too so don't worry you should be fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evebennettx)
    Argh!
    Hey eve,
    How did you find the exam ? Also how was Physics 2 and 3 for AQA ? I thought it was awful
    Btw i watch all of your videos on Youtube - your so inspirational

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.