OCR AS History: The Crusades and Crusader States Watch

CallumS9999
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hoping for replies as quickly as possible, for the second part of the exam when an interpretation is given to you, do you have to use other interpretations? All year long my teacher has told us we don't have to, but I have just looked at the mark scheme and it says you do??? Help please
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
CallumS9999
Rep:
?
How do i move it across?
EstelOfTheEyrie
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by CallumS9999)
Hoping for replies as quickly as possible, for the second part of the exam when an interpretation is given to you, do you have to use other interpretations? All year long my teacher has told us we don't have to, but I have just looked at the mark scheme and it says you do??? Help please
From what I've been told, you don't - any other factors that can be answered are just 'other interpritations' and you essentially just say something on the lines of:
'other historians have argued X'

Hope this helps.
CallumS9999
Rep:
?
Yeah thats what we have been taught! Are you feeling ready for it?
EstelOfTheEyrie
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sort of?
I was off the entire week that we were all taught the second Crusade, so I don't really know anything?
Hopefully, nothing on that will come up.
NimcoA
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What did peopla answer as the interpretation motivations or factors of the success of the first crusade
Shelly12334
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by NimcoA)
What did peopla answer as the interpretation motivations or factors of the success of the first crusade
Motivations, most people done. What did you do?
NimcoA
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i did factors of the success of the first crusade with the interpretation arguing that it was religious devotion.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads