Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hoping for replies as quickly as possible, for the second part of the exam when an interpretation is given to you, do you have to use other interpretations? All year long my teacher has told us we don't have to, but I have just looked at the mark scheme and it says you do??? Help please
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    x

ReputationRep:
    How do i move it across?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by CallumS9999)
    Hoping for replies as quickly as possible, for the second part of the exam when an interpretation is given to you, do you have to use other interpretations? All year long my teacher has told us we don't have to, but I have just looked at the mark scheme and it says you do??? Help please
    From what I've been told, you don't - any other factors that can be answered are just 'other interpritations' and you essentially just say something on the lines of:
    'other historians have argued X'

Hope this helps.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah thats what we have been taught! Are you feeling ready for it?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Sort of?
    I was off the entire week that we were all taught the second Crusade, so I don't really know anything?
    Hopefully, nothing on that will come up.

ReputationRep:
    What did peopla answer as the interpretation motivations or factors of the success of the first crusade

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NimcoA)
    What did peopla answer as the interpretation motivations or factors of the success of the first crusade
    Motivations, most people done. What did you do?

ReputationRep:
    i did factors of the success of the first crusade with the interpretation arguing that it was religious devotion.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.