The Student Room Group

OCR AS History: The Crusades and Crusader States

Hoping for replies as quickly as possible, for the second part of the exam when an interpretation is given to you, do you have to use other interpretations? All year long my teacher has told us we don't have to, but I have just looked at the mark scheme and it says you do??? Help please
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
How do i move it across?
Original post by CallumS9999
Hoping for replies as quickly as possible, for the second part of the exam when an interpretation is given to you, do you have to use other interpretations? All year long my teacher has told us we don't have to, but I have just looked at the mark scheme and it says you do??? Help please

From what I've been told, you don't - any other factors that can be answered are just 'other interpritations' and you essentially just say something on the lines of:
'other historians have argued X'

Hope this helps.
Reply 4
Yeah thats what we have been taught! Are you feeling ready for it?
Sort of?
I was off the entire week that we were all taught the second Crusade, so I don't really know anything?
Hopefully, nothing on that will come up. :smile:
Reply 6
What did peopla answer as the interpretation motivations or factors of the success of the first crusade
Original post by NimcoA
What did peopla answer as the interpretation motivations or factors of the success of the first crusade

Motivations, most people done. What did you do?
Reply 8
i did factors of the success of the first crusade with the interpretation arguing that it was religious devotion.

Quick Reply

Latest