Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I can't seem to get more than 28/45 for my essays when marked by my teachers, and it is making me stressed as no matter what I seem to do it never changes, has anyone got any essay tips at all?

I will link one of my essays here for reference...
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx energy in brittany essay.docx (16.6 KB, 67 views)

ReputationRep:
    Have a clear structure with paragraphs. start with an intro explaining what your going to talk about and have a clear strong conclusion. Apart from that your grammar and use of vocab was good (there were some mistakes). Also add more personnel points, you stated most of your personnel points near the end. Keep up the good work!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elen11)
    I can't seem to get more than 28/45 for my essays when marked by my teachers, and it is making me stressed as no matter what I seem to do it never changes, has anyone got any essay tips at all?

I will link one of my essays here for reference...
    why have you written this essay - is it on the syllabus?
    good though - I know how you feel!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.