Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My exam is on tuesday(3 days to go) I'm so nervous . I wanted to ask, Is there any advice in acting or anything at all that will secure u excellent marks in the exam.

ReputationRep:
    I finished my GCSE Drama, and it went so so good, it's like you want to perform it again and again. Although the examiner was right in front of me, do not feel afraid but instead be confident, My teacher says i might have got A*/A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    I finished my GCSE Drama, and it went so so good, it's like you want to perform it again and again. Although the examiner was right in front of me, do not feel afraid but instead be confident, My teacher says i might have got A*/A
    Well done! Hope u got the grade u wanted, do u have any ideas for my acting skills I could use please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyprincess1)
    Well done! Hope u got the grade u wanted, do u have any ideas for my acting skills I could use please?
    Sure.. Tell me what you are weak at? Are you weak at performing as in using your voice? Are you afraid of the examiner? When you are rehearsing with your groups, you get that enthusiastic feeling, so instead keep that feeling once you are performing. It is just like how you rehearse in groups but instead you are performing to the examiner and the examiner is marking you.

Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    Sure.. Tell me what you are weak at? Are you weak at performing as in using your voice? Are you afraid of the examiner? When you are rehearsing with your groups, you get that enthusiastic feeling, so instead keep that feeling once you are performing. It is just like how you rehearse in groups but instead you are performing to the examiner and the examiner is marking you.

Hope that helps
    Using my voice and my acting skills.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyprincess1)
    Using my voice and my acting skills.
    If i was you, then i would just say my lines really loud. Before you say your lines out loud, don't be nervous, but instead be confident. Be confident in everything you do. What is your Drama about?
    Also use your gestures,
    facial expression- make and persuade the examiner how you are feeling, bring your feelings out and display your character clearly.
    Even if you do get nervous, stay in your character
    Make sure you make eye contact with the audience but mostly the examiner.

ReputationRep:
    If i was you, then i would just say my lines really loud. Before you say your lines out loud, don't be nervous, but instead be confident. Be confident in everything you do. What is your Drama about?
    Also use your gestures,
    facial expression- make and persuade the examiner how you are feeling, bring your feelings out and display your character clearly.
    Even if you do get nervous, stay in your character
    Make sure you make eye contact with the audience but mostly the examiner.
    My piece is about Racism. I'm a victim of bullying

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.