Turn on thread page Beta

So after all the talking and flirting she tells me she's with someone lol. We've been talking for a month now. I mean I'd rather not talk to her but what if she does ? If she flirts I was thinking of saying something like, your with someone you shouldnt be like that with me, show some respect for yourself and your partner.

I mean its been around a month now and she didnt mention anything when I flirted with her. Wtf I just dont understand what happen. Tbh its better that I can move on, as if she's with someone, how can I trust her ?

BUMP

ReputationRep:
    Seems like you've answered your own question

it's a crush fam, its not meant to be mutural, move on, or keep trying

(Original post by WebSurfer)
    Seems like you've answered your own question
    But me saying to her ' you should say that to your boyfriend'. How does that sound I think its weird but very mature and blunt. If I say that it'll be a slap in the face for her. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Aye its a crush bruh. Don't say nun as when there finished she might be urs
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or maybe not....who knows

ReputationRep:
    Fight. Challenge her. The first step is eloping with her BF
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    If you come across as bitter then it will end whatever 'friendship you have. As for flirting while in a relationship, I don't know. A bit is probably okay but anything misleading would be a horrible thing to do.

ReputationRep:
    If I were you bruh, I would keep talking to her, but maybe tone down the flirting. When she breaks up with her boyfriend, then bring back the flirting and then maybe you'll get a chance with her

(Original post by SeanFM)
    If you come across as bitter then it will end whatever 'friendship you have. As for flirting while in a relationship, I don't know. A bit is probably okay but anything misleading would be a horrible thing to do.
    It wasnt a bit thought thats what im saying. If I said to her if your in a relationship you shouldnt say that. She did question her bf when she told me in regards to me knowing, which was weird
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Nothing much you can do other than be friends but as people have said if you are bitter then this could ruin the friendship.

(Original post by Rock Fan)
    Nothing much you can do other than be friends but as people have said if you are bitter then this could ruin the friendship.
    How do you mean bitter ? Telling her she shouldnt be flirting ? Like I said it wasnt a bit.

(Original post by Arvin Bhambra)
    Aye its a crush bruh. Don't say nun as when there finished she might be urs
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or maybe not....who knows
    I dont want to be with her thats the thing, considering she's with someone and she's flirting with me. I posted this in relation to what to say to her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But me saying to her ' you should say that to your boyfriend'. How does that sound I think its weird but very mature and blunt. If I say that it'll be a slap in the face for her. Lol.
    Honestly I don't know. Are you certain she is with someone? She may be just testing you or something. And if she does have a boyfriend then it's totally not cool and quite unfair to the boyfriend. I tend to be quite mature and blunt with vague attitudes. It kinda makes it easier. Up to you, though.

Btw, I'm a girl so I'm not entirely sure how you may feel about it. Although, I don't understand what the girl may mean either.

ReputationRep:
    Tell her how you feel. Then see what happens.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.