Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do I treat my girlfriend like a child? Watch

I like to feed, bathe and clothe her. I like when she sits on my lap and cuddling her. I love buying her gifts and deciding where we go and what we do. She's very slim and pretty/cute, she has big childlike green eyes and she's very very sweet. Is it weird to treat her like this? We are both 16 btw.

ReputationRep:
    Well somethings definitely wrong...

ugh does this make me really creepy??
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Oh. :lolwut: Erm, well, does she mind?

ReputationRep:
    Depends if she likes it or not...?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    sorta creeped me out

(Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Oh. :lolwut: Erm, well, does she mind?
    no, she thinks its cute
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    no, she thinks its cute
    Oh, okay. Don't really know what to say.

Erm, in response to your question: yes, you are treating her like a child. It's a bit weird imo.

ReputationRep:
    I like to feed, bathe and clothe her. I like when she sits on my lap and cuddling her. I love buying her gifts and deciding where we go and what we do. She's very slim and pretty/cute, she has big childlike green eyes and she's very very sweet. Is it weird to treat her like this? We are both 16 btw.
    Feed is just about understandable for a laugh
    Bath isn't that much
    clothings more alright and more normal

But on top of that buying gifts and deciding where you go, and what you do, that's a nice thing.
    More guys should be like that these days 😀

ReputationRep:
    That's actually adorable

So long as she likes it then you keep doing you :yy:

Well yeah it is weird (cos not many people do that) but weird is good if it makes you two closer and you both enjoy it!

do you have sex? do you have sexual feelings for each other or feel attracted to her ? if you still do that stuff then i guess it's ok but if you don't feel attracted to her sexually then it's probably like sibling/child love

bathe her?
    depends how you're doing it...if she's in a bathtub and you're splashing water on her like a child it's weird, if you're in a shower and you're scrubbing her body in a sexual way that's fine.

If you're physically feeding as in holding the spoon and putting it in her mouth the entire meal yes that is creepy, if you're just getting her food and giving it to her that's different.

the rest is fine imo.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you haven't mistaken a doll for a girlfriend?
    http://www.toysrus.co.uk/products/im...707_CF0001.jpg

brb crying

ReputationRep:
    this is weird most of the other stuff isn't that strange or out of the ordinary

ReputationRep:
    Damnit Anon electric dolls don't count
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I find that creepy. Like it sounds so weird but I guess you are a weird person so it suits you fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HFBS)
    Are you sure you haven't mistaken a doll for a girlfriend?
    http://www.toysrus.co.uk/products/im...707_CF0001.jpg
    Don't think that's the type of doll he's talking about.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    If she likes this and is fine with this then that's fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PobNotBob)
    Don't think that's the type of doll he's talking about.
    Probably not, but I didn't want to go looking for a picture of the type of doll he may mean, plus it still illustrates the point.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    um ok

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.