Sloanepeterson
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Started a thread as I cannot find anything on the unofficial mark scheme for the Unit 1 Developing New Business Ideas on the 19th May 2016. Edexcel.
Anyone got a copy? or we could compile one together...
Bruce267099
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sloanepeterson)
Started a thread as I cannot find anything on the unofficial mark scheme for the Unit 1 Developing New Business Ideas on the 19th May 2016. Edexcel.
Define what is meant by a Marketing Strategy (2 Marks)

A marketing strategy describes the approach by which a business sets out in marketing their product. This can be a long term or short term strategy and it makes the foundation of marketing their business.

Think i posted for the wrong lol, thought it was the marketing and people paper.
Gwoood
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm pretty sure the multiple choice for the opportunity cost and trade off question was trade off and the first question was 50% but thats all i can really remember hahaha think there was one which was competitive pricing too?
Gwoood
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
and what did you say for whether profit was a big motive for him?
Sloanepeterson
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Gwoood)
and what did you say for whether profit was a big motive for him?
I said initially no as he takes risks etc. may want to spend more time with family... but to an extent profit to fund his lifestyle. what about you?
Gwoood
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I said it didn't seem that big of a motive due to his £3000 salary at one point and that he offers free classes for the schools so doesn't seem to play a big part but that it was a private limited company and their aim is generally to make money so it has to be considered definitely, do you remember any more questions ahahah
Fox Corner
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sloanepeterson)
Great idea to make one together! I've moved this to the Business Exams forum so you can get a greater discussion going
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate