The Student Room Group

Edexcel Business unit 1 resit 19th May Unofficial Mark Scheme

Started a thread as I cannot find anything on the unofficial mark scheme for the Unit 1 Developing New Business Ideas on the 19th May 2016. Edexcel.
Anyone got a copy? or we could compile one together...
Original post by Sloanepeterson
Started a thread as I cannot find anything on the unofficial mark scheme for the Unit 1 Developing New Business Ideas on the 19th May 2016. Edexcel.

Define what is meant by a Marketing Strategy (2 Marks)

A marketing strategy describes the approach by which a business sets out in marketing their product. This can be a long term or short term strategy and it makes the foundation of marketing their business. :biggrin:

Think i posted for the wrong lol, thought it was the marketing and people paper. :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
I'm pretty sure the multiple choice for the opportunity cost and trade off question was trade off and the first question was 50% but thats all i can really remember hahaha think there was one which was competitive pricing too?
Reply 3
and what did you say for whether profit was a big motive for him?
Original post by Gwoood
and what did you say for whether profit was a big motive for him?

I said initially no as he takes risks etc. may want to spend more time with family... but to an extent profit to fund his lifestyle. what about you?
Reply 5
I said it didn't seem that big of a motive due to his £3000 salary at one point and that he offers free classes for the schools so doesn't seem to play a big part but that it was a private limited company and their aim is generally to make money so it has to be considered definitely, do you remember any more questions ahahah
Original post by Sloanepeterson

Great idea to make one together! I've moved this to the Business Exams forum so you can get a greater discussion going :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending