Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    All I am ever awarded for content - in both AS and A2 essays - is 17/20 or 17/25. (Accuracy, structure and variety don't concern me - I almost always get 4/5 or 5/5.) Would somebody be able to look over one of my essays and tell me what I am doing wrong in terms of content? I'd like another's perspective rather than my teacher's, who can only help me to some extent. This would greatly help as I am aiming for an A or A* and I drop very few marks across the rest of the papers.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuestro rey)
    All I am ever awarded for content - in both AS and A2 essays - is 17/20 or 17/25. (Accuracy, structure and variety don't concern me - I almost always get 4/5 or 5/5.) Would somebody be able to look over one of my essays and tell me what I am doing wrong in terms of content? I'd like another's perspective rather than my teacher's, who can only help me to some extent. This would greatly help as I am aiming for an A or A* and I drop very few marks across the rest of the papers.
    Email [email protected] your essay and I will more than happy to have a look for you. A tip for you, use pluperfect subjunctive examples, examiners love this, "si hubiera hecho esto, habría podido..." example.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 23, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.