Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well, I'm a bit bored at the moment (trying to put off doing biology coursework!) and I thought any lefties on UKL could unite.. and say why we are so special!!
    anyone know any famous lefties? I think eminem is.. at least he was writing with his left hand in the poster for 8 mile..

ReputationRep:
    Kurt Cobain, Jimmy Hendrix, Paul McCartney - the 3 great left handed musicians of their generation. Me to be added to that list shortly .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessica_h)
    well, I'm a bit bored at the moment (trying to put off doing biology coursework!) and I thought any lefties on UKL could unite.. and say why we are so special!!
    anyone know any famous lefties? I think eminem is.. at least he was writing with his left hand in the poster for 8 mile..
    i was feeling a bit bored as well, so here: http://www.indiana.edu/~primate/left.html#Actors

btw, do i count? i do some things left-handed and some things right-handed...

ReputationRep:
    I'm left-handed.

ReputationRep:
    hey - I'm left handed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    i was feeling a bit bored as well, so here: http://www.indiana.edu/~primate/left.html#Actors

btw, do i count? i do some things left-handed and some things right-handed...
    I think it's if you write left handed.. at least that's my classification!!

I do some things right handed too. it's kind of weird, everything I do with two hands (like batting in baseball) I do righty. weird..

ReputationRep:

I do some things right handed too. it's kind of weird, everything I do with two hands (like batting in baseball) I do righty. weird..

some things you just have to use your left hand for though, i know i do

ReputationRep:
    There is some shop in London that is just dedicated to left handed people. Just thought i'd let you know.

ReputationRep:
    I do most things left-handed, it's only really using a mouse that I use my right hand for. Apart from that, I can't really co-ordinate with my right hand.

ReputationRep:

ohh, i can't join then
    i'm the same as you, but just the opposite (if that makes sense :confused: )- in general, when i have to use two hands, it's left-handed, otherwise right-handed

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean lefties as in left wing, or lefties as in left handed.

ReputationRep:
    I'm left handed

I'm sure you all know that "sinister" is latin for left handed / on the left side poor us.

ReputationRep:
    To add to my list of oddities, I am left handed, so I am a left handed dyslexic with dyspraxia and apsergers syndrome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    To add to my list of oddities, I am left handed, so I am a left handed dyslexic with dyspraxia and apsergers syndrome.

well done, have you thought of self-pain yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    well done, have you thought of self-pain yet?
    Nah, I am completely happy about it, although I cannot be on the right side of a rightie when I am writing, which is really annoying.

ReputationRep:
    i'm left handed, i'm left handed! i like being a leftie - like, me and people are just sitting in class and one just says 'oooh, you're left handed!', i'm like 'yeah...'

makes us stand out doesn't it, right-handed people are just too common!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Kurt Cobain, Jimmy Hendrix, Paul McCartney - the 3 great left handed musicians of their generation. Me to be added to that list shortly .
    My dog is called Hendrix ... just thought it might be of some interest ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkler)
    i'm left handed, i'm left handed! i like being a leftie - like, me and people are just sitting in class and one just says 'oooh, you're left handed!', i'm like 'yeah...'

makes us stand out doesn't it, right-handed people are just too common!

left handed people are always more gifted

ReputationRep:
    I have an entire book detailing why left handers are a lot more creative and how we are better than righies.

ReputationRep:
    I'm right-handed

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.