This discussion is closed.
jessica_h
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
well, I'm a bit bored at the moment (trying to put off doing biology coursework!) and I thought any lefties on UKL could unite.. and say why we are so special!!
anyone know any famous lefties? I think eminem is.. at least he was writing with his left hand in the poster for 8 mile..
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Kurt Cobain, Jimmy Hendrix, Paul McCartney - the 3 great left handed musicians of their generation. Me to be added to that list shortly .
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jessica_h)
well, I'm a bit bored at the moment (trying to put off doing biology coursework!) and I thought any lefties on UKL could unite.. and say why we are so special!!
anyone know any famous lefties? I think eminem is.. at least he was writing with his left hand in the poster for 8 mile..
i was feeling a bit bored as well, so here: http://www.indiana.edu/~primate/left.html#Actors

btw, do i count? i do some things left-handed and some things right-handed...
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm left-handed.
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hey - I'm left handed
jessica_h
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
i was feeling a bit bored as well, so here: http://www.indiana.edu/~primate/left.html#Actors

btw, do i count? i do some things left-handed and some things right-handed...
I think it's if you write left handed.. at least that's my classification!!

I do some things right handed too. it's kind of weird, everything I do with two hands (like batting in baseball) I do righty. weird..
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

I do some things right handed too. it's kind of weird, everything I do with two hands (like batting in baseball) I do righty. weird..

some things you just have to use your left hand for though, i know i do
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
There is some shop in London that is just dedicated to left handed people. Just thought i'd let you know.
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I do most things left-handed, it's only really using a mouse that I use my right hand for. Apart from that, I can't really co-ordinate with my right hand.
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

ohh, i can't join then
i'm the same as you, but just the opposite (if that makes sense :confused: )- in general, when i have to use two hands, it's left-handed, otherwise right-handed
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Do you mean lefties as in left wing, or lefties as in left handed.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm left handed

I'm sure you all know that "sinister" is latin for left handed / on the left side poor us.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
To add to my list of oddities, I am left handed, so I am a left handed dyslexic with dyspraxia and apsergers syndrome.
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
To add to my list of oddities, I am left handed, so I am a left handed dyslexic with dyspraxia and apsergers syndrome.

well done, have you thought of self-pain yet?
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by John Paul Jones)
well done, have you thought of self-pain yet?
Nah, I am completely happy about it, although I cannot be on the right side of a rightie when I am writing, which is really annoying.
sparkler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'm left handed, i'm left handed! i like being a leftie - like, me and people are just sitting in class and one just says 'oooh, you're left handed!', i'm like 'yeah...'

makes us stand out doesn't it, right-handed people are just too common!

thelibertines
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
Kurt Cobain, Jimmy Hendrix, Paul McCartney - the 3 great left handed musicians of their generation. Me to be added to that list shortly .
My dog is called Hendrix ... just thought it might be of some interest ...
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sparkler)
i'm left handed, i'm left handed! i like being a leftie - like, me and people are just sitting in class and one just says 'oooh, you're left handed!', i'm like 'yeah...'

makes us stand out doesn't it, right-handed people are just too common!

left handed people are always more gifted
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have an entire book detailing why left handers are a lot more creative and how we are better than righies.
thelibertines
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm right-handed
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (65)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (72)
21.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (62)
18.45%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (70)
20.83%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (34)
10.12%
I haven't started researching yet (33)
9.82%

Watched Threads