Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    All the boys in my family are left handed and all the girls right handed.
    Even my cousins too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Funky Chic)
    All the boys in my family are left handed and all the girls right handed.
    Even my cousins too
    I read somewhere that boys are more likely than girls to be lefties. I don't quite know why...? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Im a lefty, yay! I cut with my right hand though, mainly because in primary school there was only one pair of lefthanded scissors, but more than one lefted handed person in my class. I was never quick enough lol! I eat right handed as well, and my brother who is right handed eats left handed. I am the only lefty in my immediate family, don't know about cousins etc.

ReputationRep:
    im a leftie which means im a witch lol

ReputationRep:
    Hey ppl, I'm a left handed person too! Though I do use my right hand a lot too, and I can write with my right hand. But I am a predominantly leftie

ReputationRep:
    i am both
    my left hand writes differently to me right

ReputationRep:
    I'm left handed, so is my dad and older sister. My brother, younger sister and mum are right handed. I also do loads of stuff with my right hand, sometimes I don't even notice which hand I use! It does annoy me when people watch me writing and say "oooh how do you write like that, it's all weird". Well, it appears to work, doesn't it????? I think I have lovely swirly slanted writing!

There's the myth that left-handed people are more creative, which is true of myself and my sister, and my dad's really good at making things and DIY, whereas the other half of my family seem to have no imagination and couldn't make a blob out of a piece of clay.

I like being left-handed.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the only person..out of the whole family tree that is left handed! They all think that I am weird!

A freakishly large amount of people seem to be left handed. :eek:

I hear they're naturally better at football and more creative than right handers like me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)

I hear they're naturally better at football and more creative than right handers like me.
    It's 1 in 10 isn't it? And apparently we die younger, although I'm not sure if there is any truth behind that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)

I'm more creative, as I do - or did - art

(Original post by Gimp)
    It's 1 in 10 isn't it? And apparently we die younger, although I'm not sure if there is any truth behind that
    I thought it was 1 in 7, but somewhere around there yes, it seems about half on UKL though! Well if women get to live longer then me i think i should be allowed to live longer than a certain type of person, it's only fair.

(Original post by John Paul Jones)
    I'm more creative, as I do - or did - art
    Meanwhile i provide evidence that right handers aren't talented in the art department.

ReputationRep:
    I'm left-handed

ReputationRep:
    I reckon we should create a politcal party made up entirly of left handers.

ReputationRep:
    im a leftie! yey!
    or cak handed as my boyfriend likes to call me :mad:
    y cant right handed ppl be seen as the *******s!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    or cak handed as my boyfriend likes to call me :mad:
    I get called the same thing :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I reckon we should create a politcal party made up entirly of left handers.
    so where do i go? i am both handed

ReputationRep:
    Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Beethoven, Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein were all left handed...yay! We are in the intelligent group!

I used to get picked on big time - one mate once said that "we will burn in hell". whatever...freak!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imperial_baby)
    i'm left handed! only me n my brother in all our family

did u know a higher percentage of mathematicians are left handed than normal...i did a hypothesis test on it and everything ( it was in a stats paper!)

lol, i abhored maths, and am much more of an arts person

ReputationRep:
    i'm both i guess, write with my left and do evereything else with my right.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.