Turn on thread page Beta

Im left handed,and left handed people do have a higher I.Q than righties.

woohoo go lefties..

ReputationRep:
    I can use a mouse with my right hand because theres no way you can keep changing the mouse round where ever you are using a computer. But if I am playing minesweeper, I get much better scores if I swap the mouse to my left hand then if I play with my right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessica_h)
    well, I'm a bit bored at the moment (trying to put off doing biology coursework!) and I thought any lefties on UKL could unite.. and say why we are so special!!
    anyone know any famous lefties? I think eminem is.. at least he was writing with his left hand in the poster for 8 mile..
    britney spears and madonna are both lefties

ReputationRep:
    I'm a leftie (in the true sense of the word) I write with my left hand but do everything else with my right hand.

Odd, cause I can control my left hand for writing, but not a bit for other things such as playing tennis or using a mouse!

ReputationRep:
    Did you know it was left handers day on August 13th? Funny how no right handers mention it but they mention Elvis week, or some stupid event such as pie day, pancake day, you get the drift. We do account for 1/9 of the world population. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Widowmaker)
    Did you know it was left handers day on August 13th. Funny how no right handers mention it. Oh well.
    Yup, I celebrated it with two left-handed friends. I've always been right-handed, but I've recently found a fascination with ambidexterity. I've been practising left-handed writing on and off for a few months now, and it's much better. It's really not very natural going from left-to-right with the left hand though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilipsCDRW)
    HOLY CRAP!!!! COMMUNISTS!!!!

Uncle Sam!! Uncle Sam!! Bring in the nukes!!!!

MI5, come hither and arrest this hideous cartel of left-wing activists. I heard them plotting a revolution against our glorious large corporations, and discussing methods of firing guns. They plan to topple the government and put Britain under the slavery of Soviet rule!!

BTW isn't Charles Kennedy left?
    Hi

ReputationRep:
    Go Lefties!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonas123)
    I'm a leftie (in the true sense of the word) I write with my left hand but do everything else with my right hand.

Odd, cause I can control my left hand for writing, but not a bit for other things such as playing tennis or using a mouse!
    Yeah same here.

I am left-handed (we lefties are so much cooler ). Burt I eat and play sport right-handedly.

ReputationRep:
    Im a leftie and so is my sis and our parents are both righties the doctor says there is a 1000000/1 chance of that happening, but its happened :rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.