Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hi all

    Studying here for my 3rd year placement, really don't want to share a bed room with other people so I'm looking for accommodation away from halls. Has anyone been and could suggest other student accommodation? If you could include rough price per month and how far it is away from the uni that would be great.


    Well, I have been eyeing CityU for quite a while (I am not in Hong Kong!), and I have seen their page for Off-campus accommodation... If you scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page, the disclaimer, to me, implies that there is no affiliation whatsoever between the apartment providers they mentioned and the university itself; so I am guessing any university student can apply to those. You got to ask them and see, good luck!


    If you don't mind, may I ask questions about your stay in Hong Kong?
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.