The Student Room Group

My legenday and idiotic friend

Two years ago I've met this friend (male), let call him X. X and I were schoolmates, but seperated after GCSEs, where he had gone to an art school and I had gone to a private school to do my A levels. Recently we whatsapped a lot, and found out that he transformed from a shy little boy to a playboy, got laid with 15 girls in 8 different European countries.......most of the times without protection. He was so lucky that I asked him this question as he didn't know there are such things as STDs. X is now so worried about getting AIDS. What should I do?
tell him to go to a clinic
Original post by Arvin Bhambra
tell him to go to a clinic

yup-he should defo get checked out-better safe than sorry :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Two years ago I've met this friend (male), let call him X. X and I were schoolmates, but seperated after GCSEs, where he had gone to an art school and I had gone to a private school to do my A levels. Recently we whatsapped a lot, and found out that he transformed from a shy little boy to a playboy, got laid with 15 girls in 8 different European countries.......most of the times without protection. He was so lucky that I asked him this question as he didn't know there are such things as STDs. X is now so worried about getting AIDS. What should I do?

What did he get in his GCSE biology?

How much did he pay attention in Bio?

looks like someone didn't study properly, but at least he's creative and can do art which is something
Doubt he's got anything. He'd know if it were serious

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending