Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who does exams with the CCEA examination board can post: unofficial markschemes, feelings and comments on exams and predictions!

ReputationRep:
    Spanish Listening thoughts?? Everyone in my class thought it was far more difficult than other past papers we had done... I'd always be getting at least 35/40 in them, but i'm sure i've only got around 28 max. In our exam on friday! 😭

ReputationRep:
    I'm so glad I've finally found this! What exams have you got next week? I have
    Geography unit 1,Business Studies unit 1 and T3 maths.

I'm so scared of Running out of time after my Biology exam last Tuesday😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So worried about English Lit tomorrow! Ive been sick all weekend and haven't had any time to revise😢 i have spanish reading and english lit unit 2 this week ahhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    English lit 1 tomorrow, how much are we expected to write in an hour?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RJM1802)
    Spanish Listening thoughts?? Everyone in my class thought it was far more difficult than other past papers we had done... I'd always be getting at least 35/40 in them, but i'm sure i've only got around 28 max. In our exam on friday! 😭
    It was definitely a lot harder than the French listening

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T0ucan)
    English lit 1 tomorrow, how much are we expected to write in an hour?
    Apparently for an A+ you need to write about 3 A4 sides with good punctuation and paragraphing...

ReputationRep:
    Apparently for an A+ you need to write about 3 A4 sides with good punctuation and paragraphing...
    That's a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemistrynerd13)
    I'm so glad I've finally found this! What exams have you got next week? I have
    Geography unit 1,Business Studies unit 1 and T3 maths.

I'm so scared of Running out of time after my Biology exam last Tuesday😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I sat all those last year exams except Geography, good luck. For Business I highly HIGHLY recommend just knowing everything in the textbook

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Some people in my year have 5 this week so I guess I can't complain

ReputationRep:
    English Lit thoughts?? I was so happy that prejudice came up and i think i did pretty well aunt alexandra not turning up though hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    English Lit thoughts?? I was so happy that prejudice came up and i think i did pretty well aunt alexandra not turning up though hahahaha
    I was unbelievably happy with prejudice!! Quite a good extract too
    I'm doing An Inspector Calls and Poetry Anthology Nature and War on Friday, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do ICT or French last week? The French listening was a bit tricky- especially the last question, but I thought the ICT paper was okay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloecam29)
    Did anyone do ICT or French last week? The French listening was a bit tricky- especially the last question, but I thought the ICT paper was okay
    I did French and ICT! Some of the listening stumped me but I found the last question okay, and ICT was just long haha- so many 6 markers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsunaomi)
    I did French and ICT! Some of the listening stumped me but I found the last question okay, and ICT was just long haha- so many 6 markers!
    Yes oh my the amount of 6 markers! the only things I really didn't know were what macros are, and what an actuator is. The rest was okay- that girl spending over £1000 on a party though ahahhah

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing An Inspector Calls and Poetry Anthology Nature and War on Friday, how about you?
    I'm also doing Inspector Calls, but i have Heaney and Hardy as my poetry theme :/

ReputationRep:
    I'm also doing Inspector Calls, but i have Heaney and Hardy as my poetry theme :/
    Who are you hoping to come up for Inspector Calls? I'm dreading unseen poetry- literally the worst thing ever for me

ReputationRep:
    Yes oh my the amount of 6 markers! the only things I really didn't know were what macros are, and what an actuator is. The rest was okay- that girl spending over £1000 on a party though ahahhah
    I only knew actuator because of Technology, no idea what a macro is though lol. £1000 AND she still managed to go over budget :laugh::laugh:

ReputationRep:
    What u predicting for poetry? War and nature

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing drama blood brothers tomorrow?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Who is going to be the top scorer of the World Cup in 2018?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.