Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what kind of personality is attractive on girls? Watch

I feel like being confident and chatty gives off an annoying vibe as most of my guy friends tend to go for quiet composed 'soft' girls as opposed to the 'crazy' outgoing ones.

curious

ReputationRep:
    I am attracted to shy girls
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Hard to say ...

One that clicks with mine?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they feel threatened, or maybe they just like the person underneath all that. Doesn't mean it's less attractive and it should not be seen as annoying. Confidence is good, it's excellent if it's an annoying vibe for people they're threatened. The only annoying thing? Falseness, hiding behind a mask of bs is annoying. In more detail, radiating in arrogant and condescending confidence is not cool. Anywho be yourself.

ReputationRep:
    I like em loud and rude, feisty, but still knows how to rock a dress in the club.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I feel like being confident and chatty gives off an annoying vibe as most of my guy friends tend to go for quiet composed 'soft' girls as opposed to the 'crazy' outgoing ones.

curious
    You sound like a dream girl.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe sassy girls
    Because i am pretty shy and no one really have told me that they have crush on me... other than one guy :rofl:

i think shy but then not shy u feel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

curious
    not all of the men like the soft girls.
    i'm half soft half crazy
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I remember when I was in year 7 I was hit a guy because he tried to provocative me
    but everyone love my character like a girl (specially my bf ) and always i have a positive comments about my clothes, opinion, behaviour .... etc

Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets

Its hard to say, but if i had to pick a personality that i find attractive, its definitely crazy

"I'm crazy, got a doctor's note" -Jinx (favourite league of legends champion)

ReputationRep:
    Cheeky, dirty minded, Funny, Caring, outgoing, intellectual

ReputationRep:
    i think girls like guys who are possessive and aggressive. especially the really manly ones with hair growing in al sorts of places. try and aim to reduce your personal hygiene as well. i heard that the natural male aroma is very attractive to women

ReputationRep:
    All the guys I want like composed quiet girls WHY. And the kicker is they are loud and crazy themselves so? I guess opposites attract? Grr.

ReputationRep:
    There's something super hot about getting to know the quiet girl behind the scenes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    I like em loud and rude, feisty, but still knows how to rock a dress in the club.
    and if she disagrees with you she'll slam a table over your head or try and run you over :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    and if she disagrees with you she'll slam a table over your head or try and run you over :daydreaming:
    Nah. Bad girls mostly have daddy or self esteem issues and honestly treat their guys with this desperate, co-dependent obedience. They'd never do that to their fella, maybe another bloke sure.

ReputationRep:
    I like a girl who's down to earth but is cool, easy going, positive and has "swagger" (style).

Instant turn offs: Girls that are really cynical or rude, have no sense of humour or are arrogant and self-entitled

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.