The Student Room Group

I need some advice about University.

What would happen if I didn't get accepted into my Firm University but still got decent grades and I didn't want to go to my insurance Uni, but i don't want to go through clearing? Do I have to ask my university to release me, or can I just re-apply next year? What would be the process involved in that?
Reply 1
Original post by Vanellope
What would happen if I didn't get accepted into my Firm University but still got decent grades and I didn't want to go to my insurance Uni, but i don't want to go through clearing? Do I have to ask my university to release me, or can I just re-apply next year? What would be the process involved in that?

If you definitely don't want to go to your Insurance just reject their offer. You don't have to go to clearing. You will then be free to reapply next year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
If you definitely don't want to go to your Insurance just reject their offer. You don't have to go to clearing. You will then be free to reapply next year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How would I go about rejecting their offer if i've already made them my insurance?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending