Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    how is everyone finding UNIT 3 and UNIT 4 Edexcel Economics ? when did you start revising ? how did you revise ? do you have any predictions ?

ReputationRep:
    dont revise. flunk the exam, party hard

ReputationRep:
    lool banter

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I am sitting for Edexcel A2 International Advanced level next june 2018 Economics, can anyone please help me in Unit 4 past papers because I find difficulty in answering both the 15 and 20 mark questions.

Below are the following issues that I hardly need answers for knowledge and understanding:

• 1) Evaluate the effects of a significant improvement in a country’s terms of trade on the achievement of its macroeconomic objectives. (25 marks)
    • 2) Discuss the likely impact of the rapid growth of emerging and developing economies on world trade patterns.(15 marks)
    • 3) ‘China has specialized in manufacturing while India has specialized in services’

Evaluate the possible benefits of such specialization to a country or countries of your choice (25 marks)

I did a lot of research for these questions but I couldn’t find much sufficient points for my answers.

I wish to get an exemplar answer for the questions above from anyone who like to assist me.

Hope for a quicker response.

Thank you

Pabodha Marambe

ListParagraphCxi��� 0�Γ

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.