Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    Where can I get as edexcel chem data book?
    it would me better if i get a free one cuz i don have time to order one. Chem unit 1 in 5 days!!(summer 2016)
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Jessica)
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed
    Thanks Jessy (Hope you don't mind). Thanks for helping me out.
    BTW may I ask you a question?
    How do you add SPOILER in a post? and what is its use?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kk1999)
    Thanks Jessy (Hope you don't mind). Thanks for helping me out.
    BTW may I ask you a question?
    How do you add SPOILER in a post? and what is its use?
    Hiya! I moved this to the Chemistry forum for you, as you're more likely to get a good discussion here

You can add a spoiler by clicking the symbol that looks like a little face with an X for the mouth when you're on a post - it's at the top of your comment box.
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Kk1999)
    Hi guys,
    Where can I get as edexcel chem data book?
    it would me better if i get a free one cuz i don have time to order one. Chem unit 1 in 5 days!!(summer 2016)
    I have an old one, but I don't expect that it's changed much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fox Corner)
    Hiya! I moved this to the Chemistry forum for you, as you're more likely to get a good discussion here

You can add a spoiler by clicking the symbol that looks like a little face with an X for the mouth when you're on a post - it's at the top of your comment box.
    Thank You Fox...Fox..is it apropriate for me to call anyone in short name. Like I reffered TSR Jessica by Jessy..Anything wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charco)
    I have an old one, but I don't expect that it's changed much.
    Yup...I will need it just to see how it looks like inside cuz all these mock exams and for every paper i solved my sir never provided one..Thats the rrason i was never able to solve the question which contained anything referring to the data book...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 24, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.