Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to answer Unit 1 electricity 6 markers (usually involving a circuit)? Watch

ReputationRep:
    These are the questions I'll drop almost all of the marks on, and the follow up questions marks. I can't seem to find revision videos online at all for this type of question.

Examples: June 14 - Q.5) --- Jan 13 - Q.5)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by SeanHarvey)
    These are the questions I'll drop almost all of the marks on, and the follow up questions marks. I can't seem to find revision videos online at all for this type of question.

Examples: June 14 - Q.5) --- Jan 13 - Q.5)
    Post the full questions and I'll see what I can do

ReputationRep:
    what exam board are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inker)
    what exam board are you?
    AQA

ReputationRep:
    Reference how you record temp, vlotage current ect, how you vary factors (i.e water bath/ice for thermistor).
    How many repaets/ recordings you take, what you plot on a grpah and what it shows/what gradient and y intercept are and possibly safety procedures if it asks for them

ReputationRep:
    I struggle on the 6 markers involving Electricity/circuits too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Will2610)
    Reference how you record temp, vlotage current ect, how you vary factors (i.e water bath/ice for thermistor).
    How many repaets/ recordings you take, what you plot on a grpah and what it shows/what gradient and y intercept are and possibly safety procedures if it asks for them
    Nice, is this the sort of thing you would write for every 6 marker on circuits?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt Johnson)
    One more day and that's it the exam is here arghh #nervous good luck to everyone doing it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt Johnson)
    Yeah this is typical of a change in voltage against change in temp for a thermistor question. If its circuits it will always invlove recording values and plotting them. Think back to the isa's.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.