karanrshah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello all,
I wanted an accommodation near Imperial college (South Kensigton) within a radius of 6 miles. I am looking for a private en-suite room. I am also fine with a dual occupancy with a shared bathroom. My budget is 170-210 p/w. It would be very helpful if the place has an onsite laundry. Kindly let me know at the earliest so that I can make any bookings.

Thanks in advance.
taktak555
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, I am currently a student at Imperial.
I would like to lent my room from June 16th to August 16th.
My room is a studio and everything is furnished. As for laundry, you have to pay per use.
Also you can have a training gym on premise.

It's located near Clapham Junction Station, 3.4 miles away from Imperial.
You can take a bus or train to go to school.

The rent is £210 / Week.

Thanks,

Takuya
karanrshah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Sorry I forgot to mention that I'm looking for an entire year for 51 weeks. Also I wanted to know if any accommodation places start from 1 Sept.
Collegiate Accommodation
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by karanrshah)
Sorry I forgot to mention that I'm looking for an entire year for 51 weeks. Also I wanted to know if any accommodation places start from 1 Sept.
Hi Karanrshah,

We have accommodation called Charles Morton Court in London, prices from £205 pw! You have an en-suite bathroom and access to our on-site laundry. We also have secure bike storage, common room, high-speed broadband and Wi-Fi and friendly on-site managers to help with any issues you may have.

The site is located directly opposite a bus stop and Canonbury station is merely a few roads away - anywhere you need to get to you can!

I hope this helps and if you need anything else or of have any questions let me know.

Amelia xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (517)
33.72%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (634)
41.36%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.35%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.57%

Watched Threads