Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully this threat becomes successful and even if that means I gather a few responses. Anyway, as you are aware tomorrow is the PSYA2 AQA (old spec) resit.

If anybody would like to discuss their feelings, strengths/weaknesses/challenges for tomorrows exam. Or if anybody has any questions regarding the exam itself or their topics being studied.

My topics are social influence, stress and abnormality. Yesterday I really did smash out the whole of the stress unit and I am now happy and confident about it which is completely the opposite to last years - I couldn't remember any names or findings.
    Today I am going through my most dreaded unit of abnormality, theres just soooo much to it.

How about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aimsnaywux;6503ô7297)
    Hopefully this threat becomes successful and even if that means I gather a few responses. Anyway, as you are aware tomorrow is the PSYA2 AQA (old spec) resit.

If anybody would like to discuss their feelings, strengths/weaknesses/challenges for tomorrows exam. Or if anybody has any questions regarding the exam itself or their topics being studied.

My topics are social influence, stress and abnormality. Yesterday I really did smash out the whole of the stress unit and I am now happy and confident about it which is completely the opposite to last years - I couldn't remember any names or findings.
    Today I am going through my most dreaded unit of abnormality, theres just soooo much to it.

How about yourself?
    Hey im doing this exam tommorow, im really confused about how the essay structure works for social influence, do we need five evaluation points for unit 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anno3742)
    Hey im doing this exam tommorow, im really confused about how the essay structure works for social influence, do we need five evaluation points for unit 1
    I'm unsure of what you mean, but say the essay is on obedience what I'd do

intro - outline obedience

paragraph 1 - outline Milgrams shock study

paragraph 2 - strengths and weaknesses

paragraph 3 - hofflings nurses

paragraph 4 - strengths and weaknesses

I'd make like two strengths and then two weaknesses in each of the strengths and weakness paragraphs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 22, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.