Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Winging it, help watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So the past 3 days I've been totally unable to concentrate, and i remembered just now that I've got the dates of my exams wrong - (as levels.) TOMORROW is my English language exam which I've done NO revision for and then the day after is Spanish (only one I feel mildly confident about) and Sociology paper 2... Again, NO REVISION

WHAT THE F DO I DO, IM NOT REASY, IM SO SCARED AND IM AN IDIOT BECAUSE NORMALLY ID REVISE LIKE 2 MONTHS BEFORE. WHAT DO I DO WHAT HAVE I DONE HELP PLEASE HELP

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by lahmejacks)
    So the past 3 days I've been totally unable to concentrate, and i remembered just now that I've got the dates of my exams wrong - (as levels.) TOMORROW is my English language exam which I've done NO revision for and then the day after is Spanish (only one I feel mildly confident about) and Sociology paper 2... Again, NO REVISION

WHAT THE F DO I DO, IM NOT REASY, IM SO SCARED AND IM AN IDIOT BECAUSE NORMALLY ID REVISE LIKE 2 MONTHS BEFORE. WHAT DO I DO WHAT HAVE I DONE HELP PLEASE HELP

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hiya.
    oh dear... the only thing I can recommend you do is download Quizlet on your phone or use it on your computer - sign in with your facebook account, and make a few folders for the subjects your doing and gather the sets needed - you'll know what I'm talking about if you get the app - its AMAZING. its literally got most notes from the a level courses if you type in what you need, from there you can get flashcards via quizlet pre-made, and test yourself on them - the app is free + you can make your own revision notes on there. I used it to revise sociology and its v. good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lahmejacks)

WHAT THE F DO I DO, IM NOT READY, IM SO SCARED AND IM AN IDIOT BECAUSE NORMALLY ID REVISE LIKE 2 MONTHS BEFORE. WHAT DO I DO WHAT HAVE I DONE HELP PLEASE HELP

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OK at this point be realistic!!

First what do you need?

Do quite well in all of these or particularly well in one/two for your degree/course? :CONFUSED:

THEN PLAN YOUR TIME IN THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY AND DAMMIT PLEASE START NOW

REVISE WITH LOTS OF EFFICIENCY, 1 HOUR WORK THEN 10 MINS REST REPEAT AND SLEEP

DONT PULL AN AL NIGHTER JUST WAKE EARLIER FOR AN EXTRA 2/3 HOURS REVISION

USE THE SPEC

AND TONS OF PAST PAPERS

YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN MAKE HISTORY!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.