The Student Room Group

English Literature edexcel gcse-Tkam predictions

Hey does any one have any ideas of what characters might come up, good quotes that I could use and themes?

Thanks
Clive
Reply 1
Original post by clivee
Hey does any one have any ideas of what characters might come up, good quotes that I could use and themes?

Thanks
Clive

Hi, my teacher thinks for the character it could be Dill, Calpurnia or Aunt Alexandra. and for the themes: Education or Justice? The fact that Mrs Dubose came up last year concerns me though because if she can come up, then other minor characters might? What do you think? x
Reply 2
Original post by khall16
Hi, my teacher thinks for the character it could be Dill, Calpurnia or Aunt Alexandra. and for the themes: Education or Justice? The fact that Mrs Dubose came up last year concerns me though because if she can come up, then other minor characters might? What do you think? x

Mrs Dubose could come up again that's what my teacher said, but he thinks it could be Boo Radely ? Calpurnia could come up but i'm not too sure.
Reply 3
Original post by clivee
Mrs Dubose could come up again that's what my teacher said, but he thinks it could be Boo Radely ? Calpurnia could come up but i'm not too sure.

Boo has come up before, and so far there haven't been any repeats so I hope they don't start repeating them now :/
Reply 4
Hi how did you find it? I was super happy to have Cal and Education (I did Cal because I find the context easier for her) I'm so happy :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest